8th Annual Muslim Mental Health Conference
This unique conference brings together faith leaders, health care providers and researchers to examine topics related to mental health across the American Muslim community. It will include keynote speakers, scholarly research presentations and panel discussions.
- Marking the 10th anniversary of Journal of Muslim Mental Health
- Panel on Imam distress and coping skills
- Trauma informed congregation training by faith-based and neighborhood partnerships - Human and Health Services
- Decriminalization of mental illnesses and mental health law by Melody Moezzi
- Panel on black psychology
Click here for Conference Program Schedule (event times may be subject to change)
To get more information about the conference, email email@example.com.